HSE updates workplace ventilation advice09 August 2021
Having good ventilation will help reduce COVID-19 transmission at work, according to the Health and Safety Executive.
Its updated guidance will help identify poor ventilation in work areas and take practical steps to improve it. This can help reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading in your workplace.
The guidance includes information on:
- identifying poorly ventilated areas and using CO2 monitor
- improving natural ventilation
- how to improve mechanical ventilation
- air cleaning and filtration units
- ventilation in work vehicles.
See link below for more information.
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.