IfM offers help to mid-size manufacturers23 February 2015
IfM Education and Consultancy Services (IfM ECS), part of the Institute for Manufacturing, has issued a document it says can help mid-size manufacturing and technology companies: 'Achieving Sustainable Growth: Helping ambitious manufacturing and technology companies realise their ambitions'.
The Institute said: "Sitting somewhere between large multinationals and SMEs, mid-size companies are often very successful, longstanding businesses which play an important part in their national economies, and IfM ECS consultants understand both the challenges they face and the opportunities they have for growth."
Using approaches derived from University of Cambridge research and tested through practical application, IfM ECS said it could work with mid-size firms to help them:
- Identify and prioritise key business needs and opportunities
- Develop a successful business strategy
- Understand their markets
- Make their strategy work
- Turn their R&D into successful products, processes and services
- Develop their operations strategies and capabilities Improve individual factory performance
- Add a service dimension to their business
- Build a sustainable business
For more information click here.
Institute for Manufacturing
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.