M.A.C. Solutions: alarm management practitioner training06 November 2018
For those involved in the design, management or maintenance of alarms and alarm systems, M.A.C. Solutions is running a two-day alarm management practitioner training course in Birmingham from 6-7 November 2018.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Fundamentals of alarm management and the alarm improvement process.
- Benefits of alarm management with regard to legislative and your regulatory obligations and OEE improvements.
- Creation of an Alarm Philosophy and associated documentation.
- Alarm design principles.
- Master Alarm Databases.
- Benchmarking, auditing and assessing your system.
- Alarm rationalisation and implementation.
- Nuisance alarm remediation and advanced alarm handling.
The only requirement for course delegates is that they have a basic understanding of process and control systems. On completion of the training course, attendees should have learned everything they need to know about how to successfully implement alarm management on their site. The course will be taught by a knowledgeable, experienced alarm practitioner, so attendees will also learn many things they didn’t know they needed to know, and some of the pitfalls to avoid.
The course is strongly recommended for anyone responsible for leading improvements to the management of alarms within a process industry plant, particularly Upper and Lower Tier COMAH-regulated or FDA-regulated sites. These include power stations, oil & gas, food processing, petrochemicals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and water companies.
For more information or to register to attend the two-day course in Birmingham,visit www.processvue.com or telephone MAC Solutions on 01527 529774 or email email@example.com
MAC Solutions (UK) Ltd
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.