Winners named at the AEMT Awards 201927 November 2019
The winners of the 2019 AEMT (Association of Electrical and Mechanical Trades) Awards have been announced.
Judging was held in October, with the winners revealed at a Gala Presentation Ceremony in Coventry on 21 November.
The winners are as follows:
- Product of the Year: Fletcher Moorland – Meerkat Wireless Condition Monitoring System
- Project of the Year: Houghton International – Full Stator Rewind and Core Rebuild (pictured)
- Service Centre of the Year: Central Group
- Supplier of the Year: Radwell International
- Contribution to Skills and Training: Rotamec
- Rising Star Award: Callum Broadhurst – Project Engineer – Musk Process Services
- Lifetime Contribution Award: David Walters – Brook Crompton (Retired)
AEMT secretary Thomas Marks said: “We were delighted with the entire event from start to finish. The venue, food and drink were all excellent, the stage set and overall presentation was fantastic, but for me, just seeing so many people from across our sector coming together to recognise and celebrate the excellent work which it collectively carries out every day, is simply wonderful. Sincere congratulations go to each of the finalists and of course to the eventual winners.”
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.