FLTA National Fork Lift Safety Convention 201803 October 2018
The Fork Lift Truck Association’s (FLTA’s) National Fork Lift Safety Convention is taking place on 3 October 2018 at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre in Coventry.
The event will include industry insights to real-life case histories, motivational speakers to expert Q&As, networking opportunities to CPD accreditation.
Confirmed talks for 2018 include:
- An informative key note address from the Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- A powerful presentation on leadership from inspirational guest speaker Stewart Hill
- An interview with FLTA Safety Ambassador Lisa Ramos
- Safety in Reality with Richard Byrne of Travis Perkins
- A Practical Safety Panel Q&A chaired by SHD Logistics Editor Kirsty Adams
- Jon Buckley of Toyota Material Handling speaking on the Toyota Safety Philosophy
- Behavioural Approach with Prof. Tim Marsh
- Engaging and relevant peer-to-peer case studies
Tickets: £180 (£130 for FLTA Members and Safe User Group)
Find out more by clicking here.
Fork Lift Truck Association
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.